The KMP series main control valves provide proportional control of agricultural and mobile machinery. They give precise control with pressure compensation and the internal pilot system eliminates the need for external pilot pressure sources.
- 80 l/min inlet flow
- 310 bar pressure rating
- Electro-hydraulic actuation
- Manual override levers for emergency
The KLSV is a series of flow-sharing, load-sensing main control valves for multifunction construction machinery. Their low hysteresis and excellent pressure drop characteristics provide superior performance and efficiency.
- Post-compensated, flow-sharing design
- Hydraulic pilot and electro-hydraulic actuation
- 400 bar continuous pressure rating
- Special versions for wheel loaders, midi excavators and skid steer loaders
- Three sizes with sectional flow rates of 180, 250 and 400 l/min
The K3VL series swash plate type axial piston pumps are designed to satisfy a variety of construction and off-highway applications where a medium to high pressure variable displacement pump is required.
- 28 to 200cc displacements
- 320 bar continuous pressure rating
- Load sensing, torque limiting and electronic displacement control
- Integral impellor pump available on 200cc unit
Kawasaki’s new medium duty pump, the K3VLS, has been developed for machines and equipment that use a load sensing control system and/or electric displacement control systems. Its launch follows extensive research and development as our engineers combined efficiency with simplicity to deliver the most technologically advanced pump on the market.
- 50, 65, 85, 105, 125 & 150cc displacements
- 280 bar continuous pressure rating
- 350 bar maximum pressure rating
- Load sensing, torque limiting, power shift and electronic displacement controls