Department: Human Resources & Training
Reporting to: General Manager-Executive Director for P.A. duties and Senior Manager – Human Resources & Organisational Development for HR duties
Hybrid role comprised of:
- The provision of P.A. support to the Directors
- The provision of an administrative service to support all Human Resources and Training activity delivered by the Human Resource department
To fulfil the duties of the role in accordance with the Company’s core values.
Duties & Responsibilities:
No direct reports.
The job holder is responsible for following all of the HR policies and procedures in accordance with the Company’s core values. Working as part of the HR team contribute to ensuring that policies and procedures are up to date and comply with business and legislative requirements.
- General Administration
- Write up Team Briefs
- Expenses Administration
- Directors and AGM Meeting Minutes
- Maintain stocks of sundries, tea, coffee etc in the kitchen
- Maintain the Official Gift Register and Donations
- To include support travel arrangements for all staff to include visas, accommodation, car hire, train staff on the travel system, monitor and share travel updates, travel approval process and checking invoices.
- Company Vehicles
- To include, monitor employee driving licences, arrange car hire, send car hire records to insurers, ensure documentations for driving company cars abroad is in place. manage company cars administration and use in line with Company policies and procedures, oversee sales managers car maintenance, tax, windscreens, fines and Tamar tag.
- To include, meet and greet visitors, arrange PPE, liaise with the Gatehouse re visitor information, arrange visitor refreshments, visitor accommodation, maintain Reception area, screen and plants.
- Meeting Rooms
- To include monitoring the use of the Boardroom and facilities, coordinate meeting room booking requirements, ensure meeting rooms are clean and tidy and supplies of pens, whiteboard markers and flipcharts are in place, ensure clocks are working correctly, manage tea/coffee drinks dispenser.
- Stationery and Post
- To include monitor and manage the stationery cupboard, recycle unwanted stationary, order/create business cards, receive, sort and distribute incoming mail, sort and frank outgoing mail, maintain franking machine and mailing sundries.
- Contract management and E Folder, update distributor agreements as required.
- Japanese Colleagues
- To include support to Japanese colleagues with cars, short-term accommodation needs, health and schooling.
Recruitment and Induction
- Work with the HR Generalists to ensure the ‘new joiner’ checklist is complete and all documents are signed off and input onto the designated HR system, before filing the employee’s file
- Ensure all new employees receive a key fob and ensure employee working schedules are set up on the designated HR system
- Coordinate induction speakers to ensure new employees are fully inducted; check all documentation is signed off and input on the designated HR system
- To update the recruitment tracker and ensure it is up to date.
Learning and Development
- Work with the HR Generalists to maintain the training calendar, ensuring it is up to date
- Book compliance training as required
- Monitor attendance at training and follow up no shows
- Support the HR Generalists with the monitoring, booking and delivery of the KPM Training Plan
- Ensure training documentation is up to date and information entered on to the HR system.
- Act as first point of contact for general HR queries including holidays and absences
- Sickness absence and all other personnel records to be input onto the designated HR system in a timely manner to ensure all records are up to date and accurate
- To maintain the absence tracker and ensure all records are up to date and accurate at all times
- Completion of monthly head count
- To maintain the appraisal tracker, send out reminders to leaders and log/file returns.
Reward and Recognition
- Ensure that all HR related payroll updates are submitted to the Company payroll provider in time for the payroll run
- Submit agency worker hours to the relevant agency where applicable
- Reconcile basic T&A anomalies
- Work with the HR Generalists to book, arrange and monitor Health Surveillance and Occupation Health clinics
- Monitor and report no shows
- Ensure documentation is up to date and information is entered on to the HR system
- To undertake other administrative tasks as required,
Responsible for provision of an administration service to the Directors and within the Human Resources & Training Department.
Other Relevant Information
Confidentiality and interpersonal skills necessary to interact with employees at all levels of the business. The post-holder will undertake training as required – core training includes Equality & Diversity Level 2, Data Protection & GDPR Level 2.
The job holder is required to build excellent working relations with all key stakeholders at all levels within the business.