Department: Internal Sales
Reporting to: Internal Sales & Logistics Manager
Date: May 2021
The Sales Coordinator is responsible for completing internal sales and marketing administrative and organisational tasks in line with company policy and procedures.
Main duties include:
Provide administrative support to the Account Managers in line with KPM UK and customer requirements.
Communicate professionally and proactively with customers, dealing with enquiries quickly and effectively.
Assist the business in executing its marketing strategy, including CRM integration.
Organise exhibitions and other marketing events.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The job holder is responsible and accountable for Company procedures as set out in the Quality Procedure Index.
• Enter orders in SAP in accordance with company procedure and in line with capacity and material availability.
• Enter forecasts in SAP in line with account management requirements and provide forecast detail to Account Manager.
• Monitor line type 4 forecasts and request customer orders as required.
• Extend line type 8 forecasts in SAP, liaising with Account Managers for accurate long-term forecast information.
• Add and amend KPM forecast in line with Account Manager requirements.
• Raise customer change requests through the order change process.
• Action held orders in line with process and escalate roadblocks as required.
• Enter SAP new parts in Lotus Notes and SAP as required
• Work closely with the planning and materials teams to ensure timely order confirmation.
• CFA sheet completion in line with Account Management requirements.
• Raise proforma invoices in line with proforma process.
• Provide accurate price and delivery (lead time) information to customers.
• Raise credit notes.
• Produce quotes and SPRs in line with Account Manager requirement and manage in SAP.
• Input and maintain pricing in SAP.
• Respond professionally and within a short timescale to customer enquiries, redirecting internally as required.
• Liaise with internal departments to provide customer information.
• Input and maintain customer master data in SAP and CRM.
• Support with and execute other sales related adhoc administrative tasks as required.
Key Contacts / Relationships
The job holder should form strong and effective working relationships with all customers, Sales Managers, external suppliers and all internal stakeholders.