Reports to: Production Quality Supervisor
Date: January 2019
To ensure our complete units meet specific Customer Criteria before despatch to the customer.
Duties & Responsibilities:
No direct reports.
- To inspect products at end of line in accordance to Customer Criteria.
- To adhere to the CAL S.O.P. with regards to acceptance of products.
- To identify any non-conformances and effectively communicate to relevant Area Supervisor and QA Engineer.
- To assist, where possible in identifying corrective actions to eliminate non conformances.
- To collect and record inspection results for all products checked at CAL.
- To effectively identify and separate non-conforming products for further inspection or rework.
- To file test results for each product.
- To assist in other end of line activities as and when required.
Direct communication with Production Team Leaders and relevant production staff, Despatch Team and Despatch Manager when necessary to ensure products meet individual customers requirements before despatch of product.